Morgan Advanced Ceramics Deranox™ 995 Alumina
Subcategory: Oxide, Aluminum; Oxide
Key Words: Al2O3; Aluminum Oxide
Alumina ceramic of 99.5% Al2O3 content. This material is extensively used for applications that require exceptional electrical resistance combined with resistance to chemical attack.
- Ultra-low outgassing
- Low neutron absorption
- Resistant to fluorine and chlorine attack
- Very high volume resistivity
- Good thermal conductivity
- Non-porous and vacuum tight.
- Gas, solid-state and waveguide lasers
- Components for a wide range of industrial, medical and defense equipment.
Information provided by Morgan Advanced Ceramics.
- Particle Size
- Hardness, Rockwell 45 N
- Vickers Microhardness
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Flexural Strength
- Compressive Strength
- Electrical Resistivity at Elevated Temperature
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- CTE, linear 500°C
- Specific Heat Capacity
- Thermal Conductivity
- Thermal Conductivity at Elevated Temperature
- Maximum Service Temperature, Air
- Thermal Downshock
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.