SABIC Innovative Plastics NORYL GTX GTX976 PPE + PA (Europe)
Subcategory: Nylon; Polyphenylene Ether/PPO; Thermoplastic
Close Analogs: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) announced on August 31st, 2007, the completion of its purchase of GE Plastics.
Information provided by GE Plastics for their European product line.
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Water Absorption at Saturation
- Linear Mold Shrinkage
- Hardness, H358/30
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break
- Elongation at Yield
- Tensile Modulus
- Flexural Modulus
- Flexural Yield Strength
- Izod Impact, Notched (ISO)
- Izod Impact, Notched, Low Temp (ISO)
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Volume Resistivity
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Thermal Conductivity
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
- Ball Pressure Test, 125 C +/- 2 C
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.