SABIC Innovative Plastics XYLEX X8210 Polycarbonate+ Aliphatic Polyester (Europe)
Subcategory: Polycarbonate; Polyester, TP; Thermoplastic
Close Analogs: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) announced on August 31st, 2007, the completion of its purchase of GE Plastics.
Information provided by GE Plastics for their European product line. This product is also a part of their North American product line.
- Linear Mold Shrinkage
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Transverse
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break
- Elongation at Yield
- Tensile Modulus
- Flexural Modulus
- Flexural Strength
- Flexural Yield Strength
- Izod Impact, Notched
- Izod Impact, Notched (ISO)
- Izod Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Izod Impact, Notched, Low Temp (ISO)
- Impact Test
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Transmission, Visible
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.