EMS-Grivory Grilon BT40Z Nylon 6, Dry As Molded
Subcategory: Nylon; Thermoplastic; Nylon 6
Key Words: Polyamide 6
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
A polyamide blend with amorphous and semi-crystalline constituents; injection molding types. Characterized by the combination of high impact resistance with high rigidity. It has higher values than PA6 and PA66. Its low water absorption enhances the dimensional stability and functional safety of finished parts.
Applications: Gear wheels, machine covers, electrical components, in-car electrical/electronic components, etc.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Linear Mold Shrinkage
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Transverse
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break
- Elongation at Yield
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.