EMS-Grivory Grilon CA6E Nylon Copolymer, Dry As Molded
Subcategory: Nylon; Thermoplastic; Nylon 612
Key Words: CoPA; Polyamide Copolymer; Polyamide 612
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
Medium viscosity CoPA; FDA and BGA approved for direct contact with foodstuffs < 49°C. Product for extrusion applications (single and multi-ply), such as blister and flat films, low processing temperature, highly flexible, outstanding shrink properties.
Applications: Base films, pouch films, BAG in Box.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Moisture Vapor Transmission
- Oxygen Transmission
- Viscosity Test
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break
- Elongation at Yield
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Tensile Impact Strength
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.