EMS-Grivory Grilon PVS-5H Sz9697 Nylon 6, 50% glass fiber reinforced, Dry As Molded
Subcategory: Nylon; Thermoplastic; Nylon 6; Polymer
Key Words: Polyamide 6
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
Normal viscosity injection molding grade. Reinforced with 50% glass fiber, heat-and UV-stabilized. Suitable for outdoor applications. Easy to process, stiff and good surface quality. UL-listed.
Applications: Highly stressed automotive functional parts, such as fuel injection rails and steering column switches.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Viscosity Test
- Linear Mold Shrinkage
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Transverse
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Elongation at Break
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.