EMS-Grivory Grilon R50HNZ Sz9697 Nylon 6, As Conditioned
Subcategory: Nylon; Thermoplastic; Nylon 6
Key Words: Polyamide 6
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
Very high viscosity, impact resistant, heat stabilized Polyamide-6 extrusion grade. An excellent high melt strength, a high impact strength and a pronounced heat stability make this grade suitable for extrusion blow molding applications.
Applications: Technical parts such as extraction tubes, air ducts in the automotive and machinery industries.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Viscosity Test
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Tensile Impact Strength
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.