EMS-Grivory Grilpet B24 PBT
Subcategory: Polyester, TP; Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT); Thermoplastic
Grilpet is no longer a part of the EMS-Gruppe product line.
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
PBT extrusion type Grade for secondary fiber optic coating. Easy processing, good resistance against fats, oils and solvent based cleaning agents.
Applications: Coatings for fiber optic cables.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Viscosity Test
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break
- Elongation at Yield
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.