EMS-Grivory Grivory GV-2H Nylon Copolymer, 20% glass fiber reinforced, As Conditioned
Subcategory: Nylon; Thermoplastic; Nylon 6/66; Polymer
Key Words: Polyamide 6/66
Data provided by EMS-Grivory.
20% glass fiber reinforced injection molding grade with partially aromatic polyamide matrix, approved for food contact according to EEC 128/90. Problem free processing results in reduced abrasion compared to other reinforced thermoplastics. Stiff with high strength even after water absorption, dimensionally stable, low swelling, good surface finish, chemically resistant.
Applications: Rigid components with low impact requirements, for household appliances with direct food contact.
- Water Absorption
- Moisture Absorption at Equilibrium
- Linear Mold Shrinkage
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Transverse
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Elongation at Break
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Notched, Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Tensile Creep Modulus, 1 hour
- Tensile Creep Modulus, 1000 hours
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- Melting Point
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.