INEOS ABS Lustran® SAN 32 Injection Grade
Subcategory: SAN Polymer; Thermoplastic
Close Analogs: LANXESS was spun-off from Bayer in early 2005.
Key Words: Styrene-Acrylonitrile
Injection molding grade, easy flowing, transparent, high gloss, approved for food contact.
Applications: Household and sanitary appliances, office articles, cosmetic packing.
Information provided by Bayer before the 2005 spinoff.
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Elongation at Break
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- CTE, linear 20°C Transverse to Flow
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
- Oxygen Index
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.