INEOS ABS Novodur® P2HGV ABS, 16% Glass Fiber
Subcategory: ABS Polymer; Thermoplastic; Polymer
Close Analogs: LANXESS was spun-off from Bayer in early 2005.
Key Words: Poly(Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)
Injection molding grade, glass reinforced (16%).
Applications: Automotive industry: instrument panels, rear light housings, internal components of domestic appliances.
Information provided by Bayer before the 2005 spinoff.
- Water Absorption
- Water Absorption at Saturation
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Elongation at Break
- Tensile Modulus
- Charpy Impact Unnotched
- Charpy Impact, Unnotched Low Temp
- Charpy Impact, Notched
- Electrical Resistivity
- Surface Resistance
- Dielectric Constant
- Dielectric Constant, Low Frequency
- Dielectric Strength
- Dissipation Factor
- Dissipation Factor, Low Frequency
- Comparative Tracking Index
- CTE, linear 20°C
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi)
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi)
- Vicat Softening Point
- Flammability, UL94
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.