NOVA Chemicals Novapol® LA-0218-AF LDPE Foam Resin
Subcategory: Polyethylene; Thermoplastic; LDPE; Polymer
Good heat sealing latitude, Moderate toughness, Easy processability
Applications: Specifically designed for foam process, Blends with LLDPE
Additives: Base resin
Film properties are typical of blown film extruded at a blowup ratio of 2.5:1, but are dependent upon operating conditions.
Information provided by NOVA Chemicals.
- Melt Flow
- Film Tensile Strength at Yield, MD
- Film Tensile Strength at Yield, TD
- Film Tensile Strength at Break, MD
- Film Tensile Strength at Break, TD
- Film Elongation at Break, MD
- Film Elongation at Break, TD
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Yield
- Flexural Modulus
- Secant Modulus, MD
- Secant Modulus, TD
- Coefficient of Friction
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD
- Dart Drop
- Melt Temperature
- Blow Up Ratio
This page displays only the text
of a material data sheet.
To see MatWeb's complete data
sheet for this material (including
material property data, metal
compositions, material suppliers,
etc), please click the button below.